Friday, May 23, 2008

14 Embryos!!


Our fert report is in! We have 14 embies!! I can't believe our potential future babies are growing in a lab a few miles away. Pic is of a 2-day 4-cell embryo (not ours).

The embryologist said that most are between 4-5 cells, which is just where they need to be at this stage (2 days). Our embryo transfer will be on Monday at 10:30 am, which is 5 days after my retrieval. 5-day transfers are a little better than 3-day because they can tell the quality of the embryos even better at that stage. I'm VERY excited and hopeful!!!

I scheduled acupuncture for before and after the transfer. There have been studies done that show pregnancy rates increase when acupuncture is performed before and after the transfer. Plus, I'm sure I'll need something to calm me down by then. :)

2 comments:

Ariella said...

14 is amazing Sasha! I am so happy for you guys. Looks like coasting worked for you. I bet you are both relived about that. GL on Monday you are in my thoughts.

Grow embies grow!!!

Michelle said...

Just wanted to leave a comment wishing that your ET was fantastic today!! Best wishes!