Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mommy meltdown

I think we're in the 6 week growth spurt. At least I hope that's what all this fussiness is about. A few days ago someone swapped my angel baby with this little devil! She is not sleeping nearly as well and it was really taking its toll.

Yesterday, I finally broke down and called Mark to come home early. He came in and I just left the house! I was crying when I left and felt really bad, but I just couldn't be around her for one more second. I was out for about 2 hours just to Kohl's and Target, but it was what I needed before I could face being a mom again.

Mark agreed she has been pretty hard to please lately, but she goes from a total pain in the ass to the most adorable baby in minutes!

1 comment:

SmartAssMom said...

I tried to return Sabrina during her 6 week growth spurt. It nearly killed us all. But, once it was over she was even better than before! Hang in there!