Tuesday, March 17, 2009

update

Breastfeeding is going well so far. I haven't had any issues with supply or infections. We just introduced bottles and pacifiers this past week. She definitely prefers me, but she'll take a bottle and is learning to soothe with the pacifier.

Last weekend she was visited by my sister's family from Atlanta and met her cousins! It was fun to see all of them together, even though she still isn't too interactive.

This week Mark went back to work, and I'm doing okay home with Petra. I have been wearing her with a Moby wrap, so I can get some things done. She sometimes naps in her bouncer, but goes to sleep much easier next to me.

3 comments:

shiner said...

Awesome! I love these pics. Hey, any particular reason why the moby wrap vs. baby bjorn? I have the lader but the moby wrap looks so much more comfortable and cozy. I'll look it up. Sooooooo glad you haven't had any issues. She sounds like agreat baby.

Open Roads Mama said...

you guys look so happy! :) enjoy this beautiful time with your new family member :)

Sasha & Mark said...

shiner-- I actually got the Moby free from my coworker. I like it so far. It is a little complicated to learn how to put on, but not too bad now that I know. There are YouTube videos to help. It is comfy for the most part. I've heard good things about the Bjorn too!