Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's official...

We're having a girl! We had our big ultrasound today. Everything looked great and the baby looks totally healthy, and we saw the tell tale "3 lines" very distinctly.

I wasn't too surprised, since we kind of had a hint at the NT-- but now it is official and I can start to wrap my mind around the idea that we'll have a daughter!

I honestly did not really care either way. I can see benefits to both, and if I have learned anything from infertility-- you don't get to choose these kinds of things!

Oh and here is a belly pic taken on Monday. Do I look pregnant to you?

7 comments:

shiner said...

Congrats! That's wonderful, you are right too. You are so blessed, so either way...perfect. You do look pregnant, how cute!

emeraldwednesday said...

Congrats!!!! You look great.
:-) We miss you on the Norcal board!

Melissa said...

Yay welcome to team pink! And you do have a baby bump. If you weren't wearing a tight shirt maybe I wouldn't be able to tell but I see a little something. :) Congrats!

Jodi said...

Congrats on girl news - I pop by to read your blog here and there after hearing you on NPR... you're doing great!

Ariella said...

Your little bump is so cute! I love it! Congrats again on the little girl! That is so exciting.

andrea said...

Sorry I'm late, but I wanted to congratulate you on having a girl!! Your bump is very cute too!
Personally, I can't wait to see your nursery. Your idea was so cool!

Destination Baby said...

Congratulations, that is such exciting news. I am actually new to this blog site and thank you for all the insite you have provided with IVF on your blog. I just had my egg retrieval last Sunday and boy was I nervous. It was not that bad at all. Congrats again!