Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We're covered!

Since Mark's company was acquired by a company with HQ in Massachusetts (a state with mandatory IF coverage), our new insurance has IF coverage-- including IVF!! So if/when the time comes for #2, we should be set! I have been secretly hoping I'll be one of these people who has no problems with #2, but I'm probably just deluding myself since I can't fathom going through all this again-- and I'm pretty happy with this one baby for now.

I have definitely had bad days, but I'm really, really loving my body right now. I think I look really good, and it is so fun to feel the baby's kicks getting stronger. Mark finally got to feel her when he got back from his trip on Saturday!

The only annoying thing has been this weird back pain near my right shoulder blade-- it is only on my right side and mainly after I eat, so I think it has something to do with gas or indigestion, but it can hurt! The baby also seems to hang out more on my right side, so it could be her pushing on something? I'll ask the doctor about it next week.

2 comments:

Ariella said...

I am so jealous! I know I shouldn't be but I am. I would LOVE it to have IF coverage for number 2!

I am glad you are loving your body, I love mine too, and those baby kicks are to die for aren't they? Congrats to Mark for getting to feel a kick!

shiner said...

Oh that is awesome, I am so happy for you. There's no chance of my hubby's insurance covering IF so you are very fortunate. I think you look great, too. So tiny with a little ball in the front. I hope I will have that soon, too. I have felt him a couple of times now, just the slightest little flutters - it is awesome but I can't wait to feel those kicks.