Monday, October 6, 2008

Baby Gear!!

I registered this weekend at Babies R Us online. My sweet stepsister, Sona, is hosting my shower on Dec 13, so I've got some time, but It was so fun picking out baby stuff! I'll probably also go into the store and look too. Most of the stuff I registered for was really functional-- crib sheets, diaper pail, monitor, etc, so I hope people will still want to get it for me and have fun with it. I didn't register for clothes, but I'm sure there will be plenty!

Also I came in to work this morning to a lovely surprise-- a guy at work brought in his Peg Perego carseat and 3 bases for me! I know there are some issues with a used seat, but this is only 2 years old and I know the history (no accidents, etc.), so I feel fairly confident about it. So score!

2 comments:

shiner said...

Oh that sounds like so much fun...I can't wait to register. I'm sure people will still get you what you registered for, even if it isn't the frilly stuff. Awesome that you got the car seat gratas.

Ariella said...

I am one of those with issues about used seats but think an exception can be made if you KNOW the person. And talk about a score! That is probably 250 dollars of car seat and extra bases!