Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby Shower

Not the greatest pic of me, but you can kinda see my bump the best.My shower was this weekend, hosted by my lovely stepsister, Sona, and helped out a lot by my sister, Kirstin. It was small, but really wonderful. Everyone was so sweet and generous! I felt really loved!

The main activity was creating onesies for Lulu. Everyone was so creative, and she'll have a lot of cute ones to wear.


For the shower, they put a pink balloon on our mailbox, and I got a call yesterday from our neighbor asking if we had the baby! Ooops! This neighbor is actually a new mom, and it was so great talking to her. She sounds in total bliss about her daughter-- I can't wait!! Just 8 more weeks...!

All photos are here:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=ku6u4sz.8dfcizz7&x=0&y=-t35fjq&localeid=en_US

2 comments:

shiner said...

What a fun activity with the onesies! You look great, I am so glad your shower went well. I have the same tree sculpture you have over your fireplace in my living room...too funny. Great minds think alike. I can't believe you are almost done;o>

Unknown said...

you look wicked cute!!
the onsies idea is genuis too!