Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Project Sleep in Crib: Day 1

Petra STTN on Sunday AND Monday! Yay, but that was with her swinging in her swing all night. I'm starting to feel like she should be outgrowing the need for the swing, but it is a crutch for us when nothing else works, so many nights I just don't want to bother. So I'm starting Crib bootcamp!

8:30 Got Petra to sleep and swaddled her in the swing
9:30 turned swing motion off
3:30 Petra awake for feeding
4:00 very sleepy Petra back in crib
6:15 Petra up for the day

Ideally, I'd like her to go 8pm - 7am, but this was pretty good for crib sleeping! I'm going to try the same thing tonight and for the next couple days. Putting her down in the swing and then moving her to the crib.

1 comment:

Alli B said...

That seems pretty good! I wish my little one would sleep like that. It's great you got her in the crib for part of the night. I guess you have to take it one step at a time, so any little progress like that is great! Eventually she'll get used to the crib and you won't need to use the swing anymore.