Thursday, June 19, 2008

Afternoon sickness? (& poll)

I have noticed after lunch I feel slightly ill. It lasts on and off into the evening. It is really mild and gives me some indication that I am indeed pregnant! Yay for nausea!! :) I don't want to be sick, but the lack of symptoms messes with my head!

Also, I have a new poll on the right sidebar. I'm dying to get to my ultrasound about 2 weeks from now!! I'm mainly concerned that everything is growing healthy (esp. since we've told so many people...) and m/c is still a risk. I'll feel much better once we see the heartbeat. But I'm also a little curious if they both stuck?

4 comments:

shiner said...

Test

shiner said...

hi there it's Candace from the radio show. Sorry I am not responding to this specific post here. I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed meeting you and appreciate your blog. I can relate to so much of it. Just so you know, my sister in law had a lot of afternoon sickness with her first pregnancy...probably pretty normal.

LanY said...

I can totally understand your "desire" for symptoms. It is reassuring during a time when so much is going on and yet you have no way of knowing whether it is going right.

Sasha & Mark said...

Hey Candace! Thanks for the reassurance about the afternoon sickness, though it still pains me to think how you know this about your Sister in law (GRRRRR!!!). Anyway, I hope to see your new blog very soon!