Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm PREGNANT!!!!



Woo HOO!!! We did it, but I'm in shock that this actually worked??!! I got a positive home test on Tuesday, so they moved the beta up to Saturday (instead of Monday). My first beta @ 12dp5dt was 351. They're checking again today and Wednesday to make sure it is doubling. Also my progesterone was quite high (776), so there's a decent chance both of them stuck!

I am so happy this finally worked, but I'm still in disbelief. I really don't feel much, so it is hard for me to believe that I'm actually pregnant?! After struggling for so long, it just doesn't seem like it could have happened this fast. Our *first* IVF cycle??!

More Good news: I don't have to take any more shots!! So after Wednesday's beta, I think the needles are done for awhile!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!!

You don't have to continue PIO shots?

Sasha & Mark said...

Lisa-- I'm on prog suppositories. I'm not sure which I like better!! LOL!

leah @maritalbless said...

Congrats a thousand times over!