Tuesday, June 3, 2008

spotting tonight

I started spotting a little bit pink tonight. I know this can be normal, but this is not good at all to me. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow. I think it has stopped, but I'm too scared to even check again.

Dear Babies,

I am your mommy. I love you so much and you aren't even here. You don't even have a brain to know anything, but I love you. Please, please stay inside me. I really want to meet you. I've been waiting so long for you. I felt so much joy at just the possibility of maybe having you here one day. Please, please, please latch on and stay inside me. I want you to grow. I want you to be my children and watch you grow up. I'm your mommy, and I'm waiting for you.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Dear babies,

Your mommy and daddy love you so much and while I don't know them I do know how much they love you. This is important. Snuggle intight, hold on with all your might. Mommy and daddy love you and there are LOTS of people in this world who really want to meet you in 9 months. So listen to mommy and snuggle it.

Your Mommies Friend,
Ariel