Monday, November 17, 2008

And the winner is...

Daycare #1! Mark loved the idea of the webcams, and I felt like they were the best, but I wasn't sure if it was worth it. But when I priced it out they weren't significantly more than place #3. They're also very close to home, so either of us could do pickup/dropoff, and when she is older they pickup from our school.

Now the only issue is that she likely can't start until August or later, so we'll have to figure something out until we get the call. However, I really liked the idea of personal/home daycare when she is tiny, so it could work out really well.

Anyway, I'm just glad to have this out of the way... for now...!

Mark put together the crib and changing table this weekend! Yay! I wanted to do more in the nursery, but I ended up working in the yard on Saturday and wore myself out! We also have a bookshelf that we need to get out of there, so once I do that, I'll try to post pictures in progress.

1 comment:

shiner said...

Glad you are relieved to have that out of the way. It sounds like a great facility. Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!;o>