Friday, November 14, 2008

Daycare Tours!

I toured 3 daycare centers today. The babies are all SO CUTE! OMG-- I can't wait!

Anyway, all the centers would be acceptable-- the babies are well cared for, can crawl around on the floor as they choose (no shoes in the room), and have little report cards and adaptable schedules.

Place 1-- pricey, affluent parents & area, close to home, long waiting list (probably couldn't start until August), big center, very new, webcams to view room at any time.

Place 2-- very close to Mark's work (not mine), average price, more diversity among the kids and staff, only goes to Pre-K, smaller center, older not as fancy as #1

Place 3-- between Mark's work and home, definitely the mid-range between #1 and #2, large gym that even the babies can play in, 2 infant rooms, clean (esp. changing area), sweet & caring people, goes to 12 yrs.

I think I like #3 the best. It definitely seemed right in between #1 and #2, and they have space available.

1 comment:

shiner said...

Wow, you guys are really on the ball! Awesome that you have 3 great choices. I only have one if I need to go that route. Good for you;o>