Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun Birthday Facts (2/11/09)

I found this website: www.babiesonline/funfacts
* Your baby's birthstone will be Amethyst (Sincerity)
* Your baby's Astrological Sign will be Aquarius
* Your baby's Flower is Violet or Primrose (Violet, Sky Blue or Yellow)
* Your baby will be born in the Chinese Year of The Ox
* This time next year your baby will be 28 Weeks Old!
* Your baby will start kindergarten in 2014, be old enough to drive a car in 2025, finish high school in 2027, and will graduate from college with the class of 2031, give or take a year.

2027??!! I guess we have enough time to save for college... I'm sure it will go by fast!

1 comment:

Alli B said...

Wow that website is interesting. I will go by your facts since I am due within a few days you you. 2025 and 2027 seem so far away, but like you said I am sure it will go by fast.