Tuesday, July 22, 2008

11 weeks, last RE appt.


I'm 11 weeks today! The baby is the size of a fig. I'm so happy and starting to think this is really, really going to happen.

We had our last appointment with Dr T yesterday before I move upstairs to the OB/GYN. After waiting for over 2 hours, he finally came in and did the ultrasound. (Not going to miss the long waits at all!) The baby showed up right away and measured right on track at 11 weeks.

It was so amazing. It was moving all over the place and flailing its little legs and arms. It even waved its hand at us and turned its back. Mark said it was trying to tell the u/s to go away! So adorable. I can't believed that this little baby is moving around like that inside me all the time and I have no idea.

I said goodbye to some of the staff-- they were so wonderful to me. I'm glad the OB's office is just upstairs, so I can stop by and give them an update. Dr. T said he even fills in for them upstairs sometimes, so he might see me too-- "I put them in and take them out!"

My first OB appt is July 31!

3 comments:

Ariella said...

I am so happy for you Sasha! It was wonderful graduating and I am gald your Dr will still be close by. I know how scary that first tri is but hang in there it gets so much better!

shiner said...

What a wonderful experience that must have been. I am excited for you, too!

Jody jsusann said...

Yay Sasha!! I am psyched for you. I just had my last u/s today too and it was so sad to leave b/c the office is so far away and I have noooooo desire to really go back again...ha..ha. My ob/gyn is right down the street from my house so it's going to be much easier. Are you off progesterone??? I dearly hope so!..ha..ha.