Friday, July 25, 2008

Baby Heart Monitor!

After some issues with an Amazon seller, my doppler arrived yesterday! (don't buy from Medinet) I tried it out right away, but I couldn't find the baby's heartbeat. I haven't had the heartbeat measured at the doctor's office, so I didn't know where to look. After some googling and waving the wand slowly all over the place, we finally found it after about 30 min.

Oh wow! It was the most beautiful and amazing sound! I can't believe I have a little baby with a beating heart growing inside me right now. It feels more real everyday, but it still seems just too good to be true?! Maybe I'll feel differently as I start to tell more people or show more?

2 comments:

shiner said...

That's awesome...wish I were right there with you. You may not feel better until your kid graduates. I know I won't;o>

Ariella said...

Sasha, it does take a long time to feel good about it but once you do it feel wonderful. And getting to hear the heartbeat when you want is wonderful too. Also telling people is a TON of fun as long as they are happy for you. It also makes it a ton more real.