Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Double Digits!! 10 weeks!!

Yay! 10 weeks today. The baby is the size of a sugar date (or kumquat or prune). The baby is officially a fetus and not an embryo anymore! Wow, so hard to believe I only have a few weeks left in the first trimester. I'll be glad when it is over, but it just makes me think how fast this is moving! I'm 25% done with my pregnancy! But then I think back to when I had my egg retrieval, and that seems like a LONG time ago.

I continue to feel pretty good. I've only had a little bit of nausea here and there. I've also been eating Ginger Chews, which are gross, but seem to help. And I'm definitely starting to grow, just a bit. Mark can tell I'm pregnant, but no one else would dare comment since I could just be getting fat!

I still feel a little uncomfortable telling neighbors, acquaintances, etc. but I think that will change after the next ultrasound. And Mark feels with IVF we got the best, strongest embies-- so our chances are pretty darn good.

4 comments:

shiner said...

Congratulations! All of that sounds awesome...the double digits, the 25%, the fact that you now have a fetus. So happy for you;o>

Ariella said...

I am so glad you are feeling well and baby is doing fine. Ya for 25% of the way through the pg.

Jody jsusann said...

You are almost done with your insane 1st trimester, can you hardly believe it??? I am counting the days until week 14!!!..ha..ha. I'm psyched you got a doppler too, I can't wait to hear how it's working and your beautiful babe's heartbeat!! : )))

Unknown said...

That is just so great to hear. Congrats and take care sasha!