Monday, January 12, 2009

Maternity Pics! @ 36w

We took some maternity pictures this weekend! I just had my mom and Mark do them, since I doubt they'll be something I frame/hang. They came out really cute! Looking at some of them-- I can't believe this is my body?! I was wearing some of my pre-pg jeans. Getting them on was...interesting, even unzipped! I think my hips (read ASS) has really spread. I don't know if these will ever fit again?! Oh well, I'm sure it will all be worth it.

OMG-- I just looked at my ticker, only 30 days left! Wow-- I never thought I'd get here. I can't believe I'm going to be a mom in just 1 more month.

All are here:

slide show


Here are some of my favorites:






6 comments:

Unknown said...

you look too cute- those are lovely!
xo

Alli B said...

What nice pictures! You look great!

SmartAssMom said...

Aw, you look fantastic!

shiner said...

I know, brings to mind the Barry Mannilow song "Looks like we made it." I know...very cheesey but I can't believe I've mad it this far either. You look great in the pics that I can see. Some of them aren't coming up. I'll keep trying though. You feeling okay?

andrea said...

Wow!! Those are great pictures - you look fantastic!! I really hope I can get some my DH to do some too!!

Open Roads Mama said...

you look lovely with a belly! :) i'm only half way through pregnancy and also think of all those jins that might just be good for nothing once the baby is here ;)
good luck in the next few weeks!!

http://myopenroads.blogspot.com/