Thursday, January 22, 2009

Take my Poll!

I've been feeling some signs that she's getting ready, so just thought I'd add a fun poll to see when my faithful readers thought she might be born!

I'm 37 weeks now, so full term, meaning she could be born anytime and not be considered premature. I've been having a lot of practice contractions lately, and also some just menstrual kind of cramping. And I feel like she is dropping lower too. I get these sharp little pains when I walk around sometimes. I have a doctor appt tomorrow, but I'm not sure if they do internal exams, so I may or may not get a progress update. Either way, I'll be having a baby anytime now!

So crazy to think about?! I'm actually glad that I'm not working right now, or I might be feeling kind of stressed to think about her coming so soon. I have really liked this week at home to just relax and feel more prepared. Getting there....

3 comments:

shiner said...

OMG Sasha! The reality of this has to be hitting you now. Even if you went to term, only 19 days left. I think I want to know what they say at the doctor and that you should tell them these signs so they will do an exam. If you have dialated at all...I bet you'll make it to about 39 weeks. Oh, I am so excited for you. Call me, you know I am at home too. We'll get together and I can help you finish up anything else you need to do. Oh, I wish I was at this point, too.

shiner said...

Oh, btw, I tried to comment on your last post but it wouldn't let me. It kept telling me my password was wrong...um, I think I know my own darned password!;o> Oh well, worked today.

Open Roads Mama said...

awww, the time is coming? best wishes for a quick delivery, whenever the baby decided to show up :)

http://myopenroads.blogspot.com/