Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

2008 was a really good year for me. We moved back to NC from CA and managed to land on our feet! We both got jobs and bought a house and did IVF. I've had a really easy/happy pregnancy. And Obama got elected (had to throw that in for Mark).

So 2009 is looking to be an amazing year. We get to meet our little girl! I can't believe I'm going to be a mom in just over a month!

I started 2009 with the stomach flu, which was a little scary. I was worried Lulu wasn't doing well, and I was getting dehydrated, but I also just felt awful. I would have tons of Braxton Hicks after my bathroom trips :( Fortunately, it only lasted about a day, and Lulu seems to be fine-- moving around like normal!

I planned to do more in the nursery before I got sick, but I did manage to get through all her washing and organizing. I just loved folding all her little outfits. I can't believe we're going to be dressing her up in these tiny little sleepers! The nursery is in good shape and baby-ready, but I'd still like to get to the window valences and wall letters...

3 comments:

shiner said...

So glad you are better now. I know, I washed all the baby clothes and organized them, too. It's fun, isn't it? I love the tiny little onesies.

Jody jsusann said...

Hey Trinny! Thanks for your support..my neuroses paid off and I got alot done today. I bought my moby, and used my Target giftie to buy more onesies, four soothies, the carseat headrest for baby boy, some burp cloths and other things. I have a wash going now. Ahhhhhh, relief. I'm def. one of those people that has anxiety over a floor that needs vacuuming, so you can just imagine, right! I'm sorry you had the flu too, you were not alone! Uuuugh. I'm glad you are feeling better and got that over with before Lulu arrives!!! : )))

Open Roads Mama said...

best wishes for 2009! :)

http://myopenroads.blogspot.com/