Monday, February 16, 2009

Sister Visit!

My stepsister came this weekend. I think the original idea was to see the baby, but she is still not coming out! We still had a fun time, though. We saw my parents, went for a walk, watched a few movies, and just hung out-- nice to have a distraction for the weekend!

Nothing much new to report on the baby. She's still moving around a lot, and I'm feeling so ready to have her! The most uncomfortable part is this little burning spot on my upper belly-- nothing seems to help. And I'd love to be able to sleep on my back and/or tummy again.

I go to the doctor tomorrow to strip my membranes and do a NST just to monitor the baby and my contractions. I feel like things are progressing, just slowly-- I get more cramping and more contractions every day, but it never seems to turn into labor. I'm also going to acupuncture tomorrow too.

1 comment:

shiner said...

Oh, bless your heart! I bet you are just so over this...and ready to meet her. I hope you get good news at the doc, like "hey any second now!" I am glad you had a good time with your sister at least. I am miserable and I am only 32 weeks;o> I know I shouldn't be but I am just being honest.